Sprott Shaw College is the career trainer of choice for many adults who have decided to retrain for a better career. With more than a century of experience in providing high quality education, here are some of the ways Sprott Shaw will help you on your new path:
- An advanced career-oriented curriculum gives our adult students relevant skills and training. We only teach you what you need, so you can get back into the work force as soon as possible.
- Smaller class sizes ensure easier access to instructors and greater engagement in your daily lessons. Our instructors care about each and every student and they want to help you succeed.
- We offer more then 100 programs to accommodate your new career goal, there is a program perfect for you!
- Receive free lifetime refresher training and upgrading, register to come back anytime to keep your skills relevant in today’s competitive job market.*
- Programs start on a monthly basis, so there’s no need to wait until September or January. Start when it is convenient for you.
- No waiting lists! Since our programs have continual intakes there is always room for you.
- Many of our programs only run 4 hours a day, so you have time for your other responsibilities, like a full-time job or your family.
- Our highly trained Career Advisors can assist you in choosing your career and program of study.
- We are an easy commute with 12 locations across BC – all with access to public transit.
Want to speak to someone regarding our college courses?
* Terms and conditions apply. See your campus for details.