- Grade 12 / GED or mature student status
- Applicants must successfully complete the admissions interview and may be required to do an entrance assessment
Note: English level assessment will be required for international students.
60% average upon successful completion of all courses, including courses given a complete.
Access to Technology:
This program will be delivered online in both synchronous and asynchronous formats. It is therefore important that you have access to a computer and working environment with the following characteristics:
- Recommended hardware – Dual-core 2.64 GHz processor with 2 GB RAM
- Microsoft 7 or Vista operating system
- High-speed internet connection – cable or ADSL
- Web camera/High Definition video camera – MS Lifecam series, Logitech C500 or 900 series
- Headset with microphone
- MS Office Suite 2007 or 2010 preferred
Instructors are available at all times for scheduled classes and by email (response within 24 hours). Additionally, students can usually access instructors prior to class or just after the class end.
University Transfer Programs
Through our pathway programs, students can complete a Business Administration Management diploma in the first year at Sprott Shaw and pursue a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree at Acsenda School of Management or BCIT, or their Bachelor of Arts at Fairleigh Dickinson University. Alternatively, students can also complete a Business Administration Management diploma in the first year at Sprott Shaw and pursue a Bachelor of Arts in Management at City University in Canada. Contact an advisor to learn more.
Learn more about our other Pathway Programs here.
* Business Administration Management Program was reviewed and approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.
Students can expect to complete one to three hours of homework per day.