Have a question? Call 310-hire
graduates to manage activities in a wide variety of industries. Many graduates find opportunities directing small and medium sized businesses or providing departmental support in larger organizations.
Business Administration Management graduates are able to:
People planning to work in this competitive field require strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills. Those who have developed skills in these areas will be better prepared to compete for jobs. With additional experience or training, progression to management positions is possible.
This program will be delivered online in both synchronous and asynchronous formats. It is therefore important that you have access to a computer and working environment with the following characteristics:
• Recommended hardware – Dual core 2.64 GHz processor with 2 GB RAM
• Microsoft 7 or Vista operating system
• High speed internet connection – cable or ADSL
• Web camera/High Definition video camera – MS Lifecam series, Logitech C500 or 900 series
• Headset with microphone
• MS Office Suite 2007 or 2010 preferred
Instructors are available at all times for scheduled classes and by email (response within 24 hours). Additionally, students can usually access instructors prior to class or just after class end.
• Four-week practicum (minimum 20 hours per week)