Have a question?
Students: Click here to access the G2-Learning web site.
Sprott Shaw’s “G2-Learning” is an exciting Online Learning Management System that is designed to provide students access to select assignments, notes and slides from their courses all day, everyday on the Internet through the open-source “Moodle” LMS.
This platform has been selected for use by Sprott Shaw College for multiple reasons:
• User Friendly Format – G2-Learning is the most intuitive platform available.
• Adaptability – The Open Source nature of this platform provides an opportunity for many brilliant people from around the world to improve the software.
• Technological Advantage – The adaptable nature of G2-Learning provides flexibility to add and improve resources quickly.
• Availability of Internet Resources – There is a massive amount of information available on the Internet with tools and tricks to improve the classroom experience.
• Environmentally Friendly – One of the goals of this program is create a paperless learning environment. This will decrease masses of wasted paper produced in each campus.
We are once again demonstrating leadership in training by the use of G2-Learning as an “online learning / teaching” tool. It is an easy-to-use platform that provides students an opportunity to work in a technologically advance environment and access to current resources beyond the typical textbook base model.
G2-Learning allows access to course resources and information at all hours of the day and night and otherwise converts your classroom to a hi-tech experience that will reduce wasting paper and help the save some trees and energy for future generations.
Welcome to the future of education!