Have a question? Call 310-hire
Nestled in between the Pacific Ocean and the North Shore Mountains, Vancouver makes the ideal west coast stop. Voted the number one city in the world, Vancouver has every right to boast of its cleanliness, safety, hospitality and beauty. Famous for hiking, snowboarding, and a spectacular natural setting; whether its adventure you seek, or culture you desire; Vancouver is for you! It’s no wonder that Vancouver was selected to host the 2010 Winter Olympic and Paralympic games.
– 10,602 sq. ft. (985 m2)
– Located on corner of W. Pender St. and Howe St. in Downtown Vancouver
– Public transit stops in front of the campus (Bus and Skytrain)
– Free wireless internet, student lounge
– Microwaves, refrigerators and vending machines
– 14 classrooms and a computer lab