Job Options BC
Opportunity for unemployed non-EI British Columbians 18 years of age or older.
Eligibility for Job Options BC:
- Unemployed, non-EI British Columbians who are Landed Immigrants or Canadian Citizens and are not attending school.
- A non-EI individual is one who has not established a regular Employment Insurance claim in the last three years; and, has not established a maternity or parental claim in the past five years.
- Individuals who are most likely to benefit from long term job search help, supported work experience and follow-up support services.
- 6 weeks of facilitated group work followed by 4 weeks of work experience options to a maximum of 10 weeks.
- Training allowances for 4 to 6 weeks of group work.
- Preparation for employment, or where appropriate, further training and up to 6 months follow up support.
- Opportunity to train and work with a BC employer.
JobOptions BC – Kamloops
301 – 340 Victoria Street
Kamloops, BC V2C 2A5
Contact Person: Bree
Working together to help keep BC strong
Funding provided through the Canada-British Columbia Labour Market Agreement