- Diploma or degree from an accredited college or university
- International students must have evidence of English Language competency at IELTS 6.0 with no band lower than 5.5, or TOEFL IBT 80, or equivalent
- Applicants must successfully complete the admissions interview and may be required to do an entrance assessment.
Note: Applicants that have not completed IELTS must score 25/40 in language and 25/40 in math.
- Students are required to successfully complete all courses specified in the program design
Access to Technology:
This program will be delivered online in both synchronous and asynchronous formats. It is therefore important that you have access to a computer and working environment with the following characteristics:
- Recommended hardware – Dual-core 2.64 GHz processor with 2 GB RAM
- Microsoft 7 or Vista operating system
- High-speed internet connection – cable or ADSL
- Web camera/High Definition video camera – MS Lifecam series, Logitech C500 or 900 series
- Headset with microphone
- MS Office Suite 2007 or 2010 preferred
Instructors are available at all times for scheduled classes and by email (response within 24 hours). Additionally, students can usually access instructors prior to class or just after the class ends.
* Post-Graduate Diploma – Global Business Management with Co-op was reviewed and approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.
Students can expect to complete one to three hours of homework per day.