- Diploma or degree from an accredited college or university
- International students must have evidence of English Language competency at IELTS 6.0 with no band lower than 5.5, or TOEFL IBT 80, or equivalent
- Applicants must successfully complete the admissions interview and may be required to do an entrance assessment
Note: Applicants that have not completed IELTS must score 25/40 in language and 25/40 in math.
- Students are required to successfully complete all courses specified in the program design
University Transfer Programs
Through our pathway programs, students can complete a Post-Graduate – Global Business Management diploma in the first year at Sprott Shaw and pursue a Bachelor of Arts in Management at City University in Canada. Contact an advisor to learn more.
Learn more about our other Pathway Programs here.
* Post-Graduate Diploma – Global Business Management was reviewed and approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.
Students can expect to complete one to three hours of homework per day.