- Grade 12 / GED or mature student status (all transcripts must be “true certified copies” or originals)
- Applicants must successfully complete the admissions interview and may be required to do an entrance assessment with a minimum score of 20/40 in the English Assessment and a minimum score of 20/40 in the Math Assessment (with a minimum composite score of 42/80)
- Domestic students that can provide a Canadian transcript showing completion of English 11 or 12 (or equivalent) with a passing grade of ‘C’, will be exempt from having to write the English Entrance Assessment
- Domestic students that can provide a Canadian transcript showing completion of Math 10, 11 or 12 (or equivalent) with a passing grade of ‘C’, will be exempt from having to write the Math Entrance Assessment
- International students can meet the Math Entrance Assessment requirement by providing an equivalent to Canadian High School Math 10, 11 or 12 with a passing grade of ‘C’. The credential must be evaluated and verified.
- International students can meet the English requirement by completing or demonstrating one of the following three options:
- Sprott Shaw’s English Language Assessment, OR
- Minimum IELTS Score 5.5 overall or iBT TOFEL Score of 70, OR
- Completion of an ESL program from one of SSC’s partnered ESL schools.
- 70% average upon successful completion of all courses.
This program will allow students to work towards the completion of the coveted RPA and FMA designations
Real Property Administration (RPA) Designation
The RPA® designation is relevant to those who manage a single building or a portfolio of real estate assets with an emphasis on building systems, risk management, brokerage, and enhancing the overall financial performance of the asset. The RPA designation requires proven work experience and as part of the education requirements recognizes two of the certificates offered within this diploma: The Property Administrator Certificate (PAC), and the Property Management Financial Proficiency Certificate (PMFP).
Facilities Management Administrator (FMA) Designation
The FMA® designation recognizes that the holder has proven work experience and taken studies that teach how to manage facilities in a way that creates a safe and productive workplace and addresses tenant issues such as comfort, safety, daily operations, and maintenance. The FMA designation accepts the Facilities Management Certificate (FMC) as delivered in this diploma as part of the academic requirements
* Property Management Program was reviewed and approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.
Students can expect to complete one to three hours of homework per day.