Have a question? Call 310-hire
The Sprott Shaw College Business Administration Principles diploma program is designed to provide an introduction to the fundamental principles of business operations. It is a short program well suited to the individual that would like to upgrade their office and business skills.
Sprott Shaw College Business Administration Principles graduates are able to:
People planning to work in this competitive field require strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills. Those who develop skills in these areas will be better prepared to compete for jobs. With additional experience, transferable skills or training, progression to management positions is possible.
This program will be delivered online in both synchronous and asynchronous formats. It is therefore important that you have access to a computer and working environment with the following characteristics:
• Recommended hardware – Dual core 2.64 GHz processor with 2 GB RAM
• Microsoft 7 or Vista operating system
• High speed internet connection – cable or ADSL
• Web camera/High Definition video camera – MS Lifecam series, Logitech C500 or 900 series
• Headset with microphone
• MS Office Suite 2007 or 2010 preferred
Instructors are available at all times for scheduled classes and by email (response within 24 hours). Additionally, students can usually access instructors prior to class or just after class end.
• Mandatory schedule of alternating class sessions and work terms.
• Adherence to the program scheduling format is mandatory and is designed to provide the prospective candidate with valuable exposure to language usage in a work setting.
• The alternating classroom sessions allow the studen