Have an question? Call 310-hire
This Program is for students who have business foundation skills. The Sprott Shaw College Business Administration Sales & Digital Marketing certificate program equips individuals to work
in an exciting and innovative field. Graduates can not only manage the marketing activities for a wide range of businesses and organizations, but can also be employed by advertising,
digital and public relations agencies.
Business Administration Sales & Digital Marketing graduates are able to:
• Develop strategic marketing plans
• Conduct primary and secondary market research
• Manage various digital marketing channels such as social media
• Evaluate return on investment for various marketing media
• Use Search Engine Optimization and web analytics to improve profitability
• Devise and execute effective sales presentations and negotiation strategies
• Perform accounting activities and analyse financial statements
• Productively use MS Office including Word and Excel
• Communicate effectively using various communication channels People planning to work in this competitive field require strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
Those who have developed skills in these areas will be better prepared to compete for jobs. With additional experience or training, progression to management positions is possible.
• Introduction to the basic elements of digital marketing, their meaning, use and importance.
• Understand the fundamental components of Internet Infrastructure.
• Apply design principles which consider traditional and mobile devices when planning a web site.
• Optimize a website design using effective layout techniques and SEO principles.
• Learning how to choose the right social media platforms and how best t utilize the features offered by those platforms is the primary focus of this course.
• Use blogging effectively as a marketing tool.
• Understand how display advertising fits into marketing strategies.
• Review techniques to enhance social media marketing to maximize exposure.