Request Info   

Have an question? Call 310-hire

Have a question?

Call 310-hire

Alumni Services

Typing Tests, Transcripts and Diploma Requests

Please call the campus that you attended and/or graduated from to request a transcript or diploma. If your campus is closed or has moved please choose the closest campus to you. If you would like to take a typing test, please call the campus closest to you to arrange a time.


*Fees may be applicable.



Contact one of our Campuses Directly

Get in Touch With One of Our Advisors Today