Math for Trades is a basic math refresher course based on the essential numeracy skills required to be a Construction Electrician (NOC 7241). This math course will assist students in building a foundation of math skills required and related to various trade applications.
Upon completion of this course, the learner will:
- Solve measurement and calculation problems using metric and imperial units of measurement
- Apply algebra skills through manipulation of and application of formulas related to measurement
- Apply skills used for money math calculations including percent
- Apply problem-solving skills for scheduling, budgeting and accounting
- Analyze and compare numerical data