YOU’RE INVITED! On August 27th, the Penticton Campus will be having a drop-in Information Session from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM for the Practical Nursing Program.
The Program starts on October 14th.
During this session, you can:
- Learn more about available scholarships
- Learn about prerequisite requirements include ILETS and CELBAN
- Learn more about the industry and the growing need for practical nurses
- Learn how the Sprott Shaw Practical Nursing Program bridges to the Athabasca RN Program
- Meet with current students and graduates
What’s covered in this program:
- Providing nursing care in acute, geriatric, and home care settings
- Assessing and monitoring patients in various healthcare settings
- Administering medication to patients and monitoring their effectiveness
- Performing examinations in consultation with doctors, nurses, and therapists
What’s included in this program:
- 75 weeks of quality instruction at our Penticton campus
- 15 weeks of supervised clinical and 7 weeks of preceptorship
- Lifetime job placement assistance and refresher courses
Math, Biology, and English classes are available to upgrade for the PN Program.
We have a 100% success rate for the last 2 years in National Exam (CPNRE).
Call 250-770-2277 or visit our Facebook event for more information.