Established in 1903, Sprott Shaw College is a private post-secondary institution with 16 government-designated campuses across British Columbia. We take great pride in educating and preparing our students for rewarding and relevant careers in Administration, Business, Trades & Design, Nursing & Healthcare, and Child, Family & Community Support.
Sprott Shaw College is the subsidiary company of CIBT Education Group, one of the fastest-growing companies in BC according to Business in Vancouver. As an organization, we cultivate professional growth and positive working environments for our employees, which fosters our values of Community, Diversity, Integrity, Quality, Respect, and Results-Oriented.
Thank you for your interest in our internal employment opportunities, please see our available positions below. For students and alumni looking for our Job Board of external opportunities, please click here.
- Early Childhood Education Basic - Instructor - Vancouver Seymour
- Instructor - English for Healthcare - Kelowna
- Instructor - Biology - Kelowna
- Web Career Advisor - Head Office
- Practical Nursing Coordinator - Kelowna
- Medical Office Administrator and/or Health Unit Clerk Instructor - Kelowna
- Roaming Admissions Advisor - Head Office