Established in 1903, Sprott Shaw College is a private post-secondary institution with 16 government-designated campuses across British Columbia. We take great pride in educating and preparing our students for rewarding and relevant careers in Administration, Business, Trades & Design, Nursing & Healthcare, and Child, Family & Community Support.
Sprott Shaw College is the subsidiary company of CIBT Education Group, one of the fastest-growing companies in BC according to Business in Vancouver. As an organization, we cultivate professional growth and positive working environments for our employees, which fosters our values of Community, Diversity, Integrity, Quality, Respect, and Results-Oriented.
Thank you for your interest in our internal employment opportunities, please see our available positions below. For students and alumni looking for our Job Board of external opportunities, please click here.
- Practical Nursing Instructor - Vancouver Pender
- Business Instructor - Surrey
- Administrative Assistant - Surrey
- Special Education Instructor (Education assistant for school aged children) - Nanaimo
- Instructor - Legal Administrator Program - Kamloops
- Early Childhood Education Basic - Instructor - Vancouver Seymour
- Admissions Advisor - Nanaimo
- Practical Nursing Clinical Instructor - Surrey
- Academic Manager - Head Office
- Payroll Administrator - Head Office
- Associate Director Chilliwack Campus - Chilliwack
- International Admissions Advisor - Latin America - International Office
- Practical Nursing Instructor - East Vancouver
- International Admissions Advisor - South East Asia - International Office
- Accounting Instructor - Abbotsford