Start learning from home today with Summer classes!
We know it’s a challenging time, but you don’t have to put your life on hold. At Sprott Shaw, new and incoming students can register through our online admissions process and start learning online with many of our programs. Through remote “face-to-face” instructor-led classes, students can experience interactive learning in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Contact us to learn more.
The Executive Office Administrator program has been developed to meet the needs of today’s companies focusing on MS Office, Sage 50 (Simply) Accounting, and Document Efficiencies, communication, and training in the areas of digital marketing (including social media), human resources, and travel/event planning.
Graduates are well equipped to handle the many complex demands of their roles in the workplace and will have acquired the skills to:
- Manage various digital marketing channels such as social media
- Type correspondence and reports
- Prepare presentation materials, compile data and research
- Perform accounting activities and analyze financial statements
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Productively use MS Office including Word, Excel and Access
- Communicate effectively using various communication channels
This program includes a practicum placement. This experience within a workplace enables Instructional staff to observe the student in a practice situation while providing the student with the opportunity to gain direct exposure to the chosen career field.