While pursuing post-secondary education, one of the most significant challenges students face is funding of their study. Sprott Shaw is here to help with that. Please contact one of our advisors for more information on tuition, fees, and any available bursaries and scholarships.
Financial Support During COVID-19
Learn more about your financial options and support as a student during COVID-19 here.
Government Student Loans
– No interest, no payments while in school. Nursing, medical, midwifery or pharmacy graduates who choose to practice in an underserved area may be eligible for forgiveness of part of their BC student loan. See StudentAidBC.ca.
RRSPs and the Lifelong Learning Plan (LLP)
– Repayment is over ten years with no interest.
Payment Plan Options
– Possible monthly payment plans at each campus.
Student Line of Credit
– Through a Financial Institution. Interest payments while in school.
Scholarships / Bursaries / Grants
– Many available, some program, employer, or campus specific.
Employment Program of BC / Employment Insurance
– Sprott Shaw College programs qualify for EPBC and EI funding; however, every case is different. Sprott Shaw is able to tailor its current programs to fit student needs. Click here for more information.
Canada Apprentice Loan
– The Canada Apprentice Loan is an initiative of the Government of Canada to help you complete your apprenticeship in a designated Red Seal trade. You can apply for up to $4,000 in interest-free loans per period of technical training.
– The Government of Canada provides up to $4,000 in federal apprenticeship grants to help you progress in or complete your apprenticeship training.
– HigherEdPoints is a loyalty program reward item with Aeroplan, TD and CIBC. Each HigherEdPoints reward item has an associated unique confirmation code which you receive upon redemption. See HigherEdPoints.com.
– When paying by Interac E-transfer via online banking, the following information is required:
Name: SPROTT SHAW COLLEGE CORP. at BMO Bank of Montreal
Recipient: Enter email address email@example.com
Message Box: Students Full Name, Campus Name, Date of Birth (For International Students)
Receipts will be issued by Campuses or the International Department.
CIBC International Student Pay
Pay Online: pay.cibc.com/ssc
You can pay online by credit card in over 120+ currencies, China Union Pay, ACH (USA) or through bank wire in your country.