Get step-by-step instructions on how to apply here.
Minimum Entrance Requirements
- Fill in the Sprott Shaw College Application Form completely and accurately
- Submit the non-refundable application fee of CAD $350
- Copy of High School or Post-Secondary transcript
- Note: Students over the age of 19 are considered mature students and are NOT required to send transcripts.
- Proof of English Proficiency such as IELTS or TOEFL scores (if available) or successful completion of the Sprott Shaw Entrance Assessment
- Photocopy of valid passport (if available)
- Photocopy of valid study permit (if applicable)
The SSC placement test is mandatory for all new arriving students, except students who submit English Test results at Admission and are accepted to the program. Students are required to score 20/40 or higher to matriculate into the program. Students who score lower will be required to take the ESL Partner schools pathway program.
After receiving your application package, a conditional letter of offer will be issued.
The conditional letter of offer will contain information regarding the program you have applied for and the total tuition fees. This letter can be used for banking purposes.
- Submit an initial deposit (50% of the total tuition fee) to receive an official letter of acceptance.
- Note: Additional prerequisites may be required for Healthcare and Childcare programs.
Sprott Shaw College is a Citizenship Immigration Canada Designated Learning Institution. To apply for a study permit on or after June 1, 2014, you will need to include the Designated Learning Institution number (DLI #), which is the number that begins with the letter “O”, on your application form.
Our DLI# is O19278865162 and is registered with our Head Office in Burnaby, British Columbia.
Payments can be done by cash, cheques, credit cards, bank drafts, and wire transfers. For credit and debit card payments, please see our online payment page.
Please have your full name attached to your wire transfer for easy tracking. Also, please ensure that you keep a copy of your remittance document.
Bank Details for International Wire Transfers
Bank: Bank of Montreal (BMO)
Institution #: 001
Transit Number: 00040
Account Number: 00041842407
Swift Code: BOFMCAM2
Beneficiary: Sprott Shaw College Corp.
Bank Address: 595 Burrard Street Vancouver BC V7X 1L7