During inclement weather school schedules may change. Updated information and changes will be posted here. Please click the refresh icon on your web browser to make sure that you are reading the most recent updated information.
- Check this page via your computer or our mobile app.
- Call your Campus and check for updates on the automated voicemail system.
- Check our Facebook and/or Twitter pages.
- Decisions about campus schedules are almost always made in the early morning before the campus opens. This allows for the most current weather information to factor into the decision. This information is communicated immediately, generally before 7:00 a.m., using the methods above.
- Please be aware that on occasion, morning classes being cancelled will not mean that afternoon classes will also be cancelled. Please check in with the campus by 11 a.m. to see if the afternoon classes have also been cancelled.
- Any class cancellations will need to be made up with a lab, which will ensure that students receive the number of hours required to have met the needs of regulatory bodies.
We understand these decisions have an impact on our families and appreciate your patience during these weather situations. While we know that our students and families are best served when we are open, our top concern is the safety of our students and staff.