The hunt has concluded! Winners will be announced in the coming weeks.
Campuses compete head to head in a scavenger skirmish for the ages! Each photo must contain at least 1 student, though multiple students are encouraged. Students will receive extra points for wearing Sprott Shaw Gear in their photos (or including some kind of Sprott Shaw swag/logo). Students must adhere to all local laws and must not do anything dangerous or illegal.
- Students will work as a team for their campus.
- Each task completed is assigned a point value.
- If a task is completed while wearing Sprott Shaw gear, they will receive an extra point.
- Some tasks which are deemed more challenging will receive higher points (they will be detailed below).
- Campuses that complete all of the tasks will be given a bonus for the week of 10 points.
- At the end of the 4 weeks, we will have an unbiased committee featuring Head Office’s finest to look at the photos, judge their creativity and quality, determine their validity, and give out bonus points as they see fit. A winner will then be selected and announced.
To the winners go the spoils. The winning campus will receive a trophy that will remain at the campus until the next challenge as well as a gift of $300 – the campus can choose if they’d like lunch, merchandise or to donate the money to charity.