Check out our new and exciting features live on the My SSP app to support you during this pandemic!
We know that being a student can sometimes be tough – we can help!
Sprott Shaw College’s Student Support Program (My SSP) is free to use and offers online resources and access to Student Support Advisors that can help you succeed while you juggle your study and personal life.
My SSP can help with:
- Stress, anxiety, sadness, loneliness
- Relationships with friends and family
- Being successful in school
- Everyday issues while studying
- And lots more!
You can call or chat with a Student Support Advisor at any time (24/7) and can receive immediate support via chat or call, or schedule a telephone/video appointment. Support is free and is available in multiple languages!
Access support from anywhere, anytime by:
- Downloading the free ‘My SSP’ app from your device’s app store (available on Apple and Android devices) to call or chat with an advisor (no appointment needed)
- Dialling 1.855.649.8641 to speak to an advisor over the phone or to book an appointment for a later date
- Visiting the website www.mystudentsupport.com to access additional resources and materials
This program is confidential within the limits of the law. No one will know you have reached out unless you choose to tell them.
New features to support you in the pandemic:
- Virtual fitness sessions: temporarily available through June 30th as a special offering during COVID-19, students can access unlimited virtual fitness sessions with our partner, LIFT. Sign up right from the My SSP app.
- Assessments: complete evidence-based health screenings and receive practical recommendations based on your results.
- My SSP Wellbeing Webinar Series: recorded webinars offering practical tips focusing on the four pillars for wellness: mental, physical, social and financial, from experts in each field.
- COVID-19 Resource Hub: special section with expert developed tips and resources on staying physically, mentally and socially well.
For more information, check out the My SSP App tutorial video below!