Sprott Shaw College and British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT) have partnered to create the Sprott Shaw College – BCIT Pathway, enabling Sprott Shaw College graduates entry into BCIT’s School of Business. If you complete the entire pathway you will have the opportunity to earn a BCIT Business Diploma and a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in addition to your Sprott Shaw College Diploma.
After completing an 8-month or longer Business Diploma at BCIT, international students may apply for a post-graduate work permit. International students looking to obtain a study permit or work permit should contact Canadian Immigration & Citizenship.
BCIT Transfer Pathway Options
For more information visit the Sprott Shaw College – BCIT pathway page.
How do I apply for BCIT?
Click here to start an assessment to start your pre-assessment form into the program.
Please include proof of the following under “Attachments”:
- Official Transcripts or Transcripts showing at least 50% completion of an eligible pathway program
- Diploma (if graduated) or Letter of Acceptance/Enrolment (if your diploma is in-progress)
- English 12 (67% or higher) or equivalent such as a non-expired IELTS Academic 6.5 or Duolingo 115.
The BCIT team will reach out to send you the next step instructions. If you do not have your documents or have a question, please contact us at email@example.com.
Eligible Sprott Shaw Programs
- Business Administration Management
- Tourism / Hospitality Management & Business Administration Principles
- Early Childhood Education