Learn from Home!
During this period, we are now offering an online admissions process and online learning for many of our programs. Through virtual “face-to-face” instructor-led classes, students will experience interactive learning in the comfort and safety of your home. Contact us to find out more.
This program combines the Adaptability and general business knowledge of the Professional Business management with the focus and excitement of the Tourism / Hospitality Management program.
This program offers AHLA (American Hotel and Lodging Association) certificates.
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate leadership competencies
- Act in an ethical manner within the legal framework of the industry
- Employ sustainability decision making and practices
- Provide responsible and professional food and beverage services
- Supervise front-of-the-house and back-of-the-house hotel and restaurant operations
- Manage human relations issues
- Prepare marketing plans and communication strategies
- Analyze emerging hospitality industry trends and innovations
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving techniques to make sound management decisions and recommendations
- Productively use MS Office including Word, Excel and Access
- Productively use industry software including SABRE* Communicate effectively using various communication channels