Business Administration Sales & Digital Marketing graduates can manage the marketing activities for a wide range of businesses and organizations and can also be employed by advertising, digital and public relations agencies.
- Develop strategic marketing plans
- Conduct primary and secondary market research
- Manage various digital marketing channels such as social media
- Evaluate return on investment for various marketing media
- Use Search Engine Optimization and web analytics to improve profitability
- Devise and execute effective sales presentations and negotiation strategies
- Perform accounting activities and analyze financial statements
- Productively use MS Office including Word and Excel
- Communicate effectively using various communication channels
This program includes a Co-op placement. This placement enables the student to gain first hand paid experience in the chosen career field while enabling Instructional staff to observe the student in a practice situation. Please note successful completion of the Co-op is required for graduation.