Digital Marketing Management graduates can manage the marketing activities for a wide range of businesses and organizations and can also be employed by advertising, digital and public relations agencies.
Digital Marketing Management Learning Objectives
- Develop strategic marketing plans
- Conduct primary and secondary market research
- Manage various digital marketing channels such as social media
- Evaluate return on investment for various marketing media
- Use Search Engine Optimization and web analytics to improve profitability
- Devise and execute effective sales presentations and negotiation strategies
- Perform accounting activities and analyze financial statements
- Productively use MS Office including Word and Excel
- Communicate effectively using various communication channels
This program includes a Co-op placement. This placement enables the student to gain first-hand paid experience in the chosen career field while enabling Instructional staff to observe the student in a practice situation. Please note successful completion of the Co-op is required for graduation.
Why Study Sales and Digital Marketing At Sprott Shaw?
- Lifetime access to dedicated Employment Services Specialists (ESS) who can help you with resume and cover letter writing, interview skills, and the overall job search after graduation
- Lifetime tuition-free access to course refreshers if you ever need to retrain and update your skills
- Practicum opportunities with recognized organizations across BC
- Multiple start dates so you can start your education when you want to without the wait
- Career and professional development success courses to help create a career development marketing plan, learn the cardinal rules of professionalism, and identify the target markets and employment resources in the counselling field
- Preparation and orientation courses to teach you how to find credible research, write papers, create proper citation formats including APA, and study effectively for exams
- All-inclusive program costs where what you see is what you pay. Our costs include registration fees, assessment fees, tuition, textbooks, supplies, course materials, uniforms, certificates, graduation fees, practicum fees, and much more.