Start learning from home today with Summer classes!
We know it’s a challenging time, but you don’t have to put your life on hold. At Sprott Shaw, new and incoming students can register through our online admissions process and start learning online with many of our programs. Through remote “face-to-face” instructor-led classes, students can experience interactive learning in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Contact us to learn more.
Business Administration Sales & Digital Marketing graduates can manage the marketing activities for a wide range of businesses and organizations and can also be employed by advertising, digital and public relations agencies.
- Develop strategic marketing plans
- Conduct primary and secondary market research
- Manage various digital marketing channels such as social media
- Evaluate return on investment for various marketing media
- Use Search Engine Optimization and web analytics to improve profitability
- Devise and execute effective sales presentations and negotiation strategies
- Perform accounting activities and analyze financial statements
- Productively use MS Office including Word and Excel
- Communicate effectively using various communication channels
This program includes a Co-op placement. This placement enables the student to gain first hand paid experience in the chosen career field while enabling Instructional staff to observe the student in a practice situation. Please note successful completion of the Co-op is required for graduation.