- Grade 12 / GED or mature student status (all transcripts must be “true certified copies” or originals)
- Applicants must successfully complete the admissions interview and may be required to do an entrance assessment (with a minimum composite score of 42)
Note: English level assessment will be required for international students (with a minimum score of 20/40 in language). One year of clerical experience or graduation from a recognized clerical program (letter from employer or certificate/diploma).
- 60% average upon successful completion of all courses, including courses given a complete
- Qualifies for second diploma when done as an add-on to another program
* Sales & Digital Marketing was reviewed and approved by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training.
Students can expect to complete one to three hours of homework per day.