Learn from Home!
During this challenging period, we are now offering an online admissions process and the opportunity to start learning online in many of our programs. Through remote “face-to-face” instructor-led classes, students will experience interactive learning in the comfort and safety of your home. Contact us to find out more.
This program combines the general business knowledge of the Business Administration program with the specialization of the Tourism / Hospitality Management program.
Graduates from this program also earn AHLA (American Hotel and Lodging Association) certification.
This program includes a Co-op placement. This placement enables the student to gain first hand paid experience in the chosen career field while enabling Instructional staff to observe the student in a practice situation. Please note successful completion of the Co-op is required for graduation.
- Demonstrate leadership competencies
- Provide responsible and professional hospitality services
- Supervise front-of-the-house and back-of-the-house hotel and restaurant operations
- Analyze emerging hospitality industry trends and innovations
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving techniques to make sound management decisions and recommendations
- Describe the size and scope of the tourism industry
- Describe and understand the five sectors of the tourism/hospitality industry and their economic impact
- Apply the principles and practices of guest and customer services
- Productively use industry software including SABRE
- Communicate effectively using various communication channels