The Executive Legal Administrator diploma program has been developed to meet the needs of today’s companies focusing on:
- MS Office
- Sage 50 (Simply) Accounting
- Document Efficiencies
- Digital marketing (including social media)
- Human resources
- Travel/event planning
Executive Legal Administrator’s duties may include the preparing of presentation materials, compiling data, preparing routine correspondence, researching statistics and other information, attend committee meetings and minute taking.
Other duties typical of this role may include scheduling, invoicing, payments, ordering of office supplies, and supervision of office workers.
Executive Legal Administrators are required to have an understanding of the vocabulary and processes of law. They handle and format legal correspondence such as deeds, wills, affidavits and briefs.
They also proofread outgoing documents and correspondence to make sure that the documents agree with legal procedures and grammatical usage. In some cases, Legal Admins attend court or meetings to take notes or minutes.
- Perform administrative duties such as typing correspondence and reports from handwritten copy or dictation
- Format legal correspondence such as deeds, wills, affidavits and briefs
- Ensure documents agree with legal procedures and grammatical usage
- Prepare presentation materials, compile data and research statistics
- Attend committee meetings and take minutes
- Schedule appointments
- Prepare invoices and payments
Why Study At Sprott Shaw?
- Lifetime access to dedicated Employment Services Specialists (ESS) who can help you with resume and cover letter writing, interview skills, and the overall job search after graduation
- Lifetime tuition-free access to course refreshers if you ever need to retrain and update your skills
- Practicum opportunities with recognized organizations across BC
- Multiple start dates so you can start your education when you want to without the wait
- Career and professional development success courses to help create a career development marketing plan, learn the cardinal rules of professionalism, and identify the target markets and employment resources in the counselling field
- Preparation and orientation courses to teach you how to find credible research, write papers, create proper citation formats including APA, and study effectively for exams
- All-inclusive program costs where what you see is what you pay. Our costs include registration fees, assessment fees, tuition, textbooks, supplies, course materials, uniforms, certificates, graduation fees, practicum fees, and much more
Related Legal Administrator Diploma Programs: