Learn from Home!
During this period, we are now offering an online admissions process and online learning for many of our programs. Through remote “face-to-face” instructor-led classes, students will experience interactive learning in the comfort and safety of your home. Contact us to find out more.
Legal Administrators are required to have an understanding of the vocabulary and processes of law. They handle and format legal correspondence such as deeds, wills, affidavits and briefs. They also proofread outgoing documents and correspondence to make sure that the documents agree with legal procedures and grammatical usage. In some cases, they attend court or meetings to take notes or minutes.
- Perform administrative duties such as typing correspondence and reports from handwritten copy or dictation
- Format legal correspondence such as deeds, wills, affidavits and briefs
- Ensure documents agree with legal procedures and grammatical usage
- Prepare presentation materials, compile data and research statistics
- Attend committee meetings and take minutes
- Schedule appointments
- Prepare invoices and payments