Learn from Home!
During this period, we are now offering an online admissions process and online learning for many of our programs. Through remote “face-to-face” instructor-led classes, students will experience interactive learning in the comfort and safety of your home. Contact us to find out more.
This is an accelerated certificate program that supports graduates in being able to have understanding of the vocabulary and processes of law, to handle and format legal correspondence such as deeds, wills, affidavits and briefs, while ensuring that the documents agree with legal procedures and grammatical usage, In some cases Legal Administrators are required to attend court or meetings to take notes or minutes.
- Perform administrative duties such as typing correspondence and reports from handwritten copy or dictation
- Format legal correspondence such as deeds, wills, affidavits and briefs
- Ensure documents agree with legal procedures and grammatical usage
- Prepare presentation materials, compile data and research statistics
- Attend committee meetings and take minutes
- Schedule appointments
- Prepare invoices and payments