Online and On-Campus Delivery Options may be available!
Digital Marketing Management graduates can manage the marketing activities for a wide range of businesses and organizations and can also be employed by advertising, digital and public relations agencies.
Digital Marketing Management Learning Objectives
- Develop strategic marketing plans
- Conduct primary and secondary market research
- Manage various digital marketing channels such as social media
- Evaluate return on investment for various marketing media
- Use Search Engine Optimization and web analytics to improve profitability
- Devise and execute effective sales presentations and negotiation strategies
- Perform accounting activities and analyze financial statements
- Productively use MS Office including Word and Excel
- Communicate effectively using various communication channels
This program includes a practicum placement. This experience within a workplace enables Instructional staff to observe the student in a practice situation while providing the student with the opportunity to gain direct exposure to the chosen career field.
Why Study Business Administration Sales & Digital Marketing At Sprott Shaw?
- Lifetime access to dedicated Employment Services Specialists (ESS) who can help you with resume and cover letter writing, interview skills, and the overall job search after graduation
- Lifetime tuition-free access to course refreshers if you ever need to retrain and update your skills
- Practicum opportunities with recognized organizations across BC
- Multiple start dates so you can start your education when you want to without the wait
- Career and professional development success courses to help create a career development marketing plan, learn the cardinal rules of professionalism, and identify the target markets and employment resources in the counselling field
- Preparation and orientation courses to teach you how to find credible research, write papers, create proper citation formats including APA, and study effectively for exams
- All-inclusive program costs where what you see is what you pay. Our costs include registration fees, assessment fees, tuition, textbooks, supplies, course materials, uniforms, certificates, graduation fees, practicum fees, and much more.
- Grant and scholarship opportunities are available to help you save on tuition. Up to $4000 in scholarships and grants are open to recent high school graduates, Sprott Shaw alumni, military veterans, and more! Click here to browse our full list of grants and scholarships.
Where Are Sprott Shaw Graduates Working?
Our Business, Marketing, and Cybersecurity graduates can be found working throughout the province. Graduates of our business & marketing programs can be found working for a diverse range of businesses from law and real estate offices to positions with the Government of Canada and Canada Post.
Click below to learn more about where our graduates are currently working. Please note that these lists do not cover every single business that has hired a Sprott Shaw graduate, but they do provide a good representation of the sort of industries that Sprott Shaw graduates are working in.