The Advanced Business Management Diploma with Co-op is the ideal way for you to venture into the world of business, network with classmates from around the world, satisfy your intellectual curiosity and add some edge and flair into your academic credentials.
Moreover, the co-op term of the program provides graduates with a unique portal into the world of Canadian and global business. This diploma also offers you the option of applying for the Certificate of Supervisory Management with the Canadian Institute of Management.
Upon graduation Business Management Diploma students will be able to:
- Develop a critical perspective on the world of business
- Acquaint yourself with, or fine-tune your understanding of, management fundamentals
- Sharpen your knowledge and practical command of diverse types of business management
- Enhance presentation skills in a business context
- Read contract law cases and discuss the basics of contract law
- Understand managerial accounting and its relevance to your management practice
- Discuss and observe how marketing functions in the modern economy
- Familiarize yourself with key concepts of economics and their application to the economy
- Draw connections between management, business communication law, managerial accounting, marketing and economics
Why Get Your Business Management Diploma At Sprott Shaw?
- Lifetime access to dedicated Employment Services Specialists (ESS) who can help you with resume and cover letter writing, interview skills, and the overall job search after graduation
- Lifetime tuition-free access to course refreshers if you ever need to retrain and update your skills
- Practicum opportunities with recognized organizations across BC
- Multiple start dates so you can start your education when you want to without the wait
- Career and professional development success courses to help create a career development marketing plan, learn the cardinal rules of professionalism, and identify the target markets and employment resources in the counselling field
- Preparation and orientation courses to teach you how to find credible research, write papers, create proper citation formats including APA, and study effectively for exams
- All-inclusive program costs where what you see is what you pay. Our costs include registration fees, assessment fees, tuition, textbooks, supplies, course materials, uniforms, certificates, graduation fees, practicum fees, and much more
- Grant and scholarship opportunities are available to help you save on tuition. Up to $4000 in scholarships and grants are open to recent high school graduates, Sprott Shaw alumni, military veterans, and more! Click here to browse our full list of grants and scholarships.
Where Are Sprott Shaw Graduates Working?
Our Business, Marketing, and Cybersecurity graduates can be found working throughout the province. Graduates of our business & marketing programs can be found working for a diverse range of businesses from law and real estate offices to positions with the Government of Canada and Canada Post.
Click below to learn more about where our graduates are currently working. Please note that these lists do not cover every single business that has hired a Sprott Shaw graduate, but they do provide a good representation of the sort of industries that Sprott Shaw graduates are working in.
Related Business Diploma Programs: