Start learning from home today with Summer classes!
We know it’s a challenging time, but you don’t have to put your life on hold. At Sprott Shaw, new and incoming students can register through our online admissions process and start learning online with many of our programs. Through remote “face-to-face” instructor-led classes, students can experience interactive learning in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Contact us to learn more.
The Advanced Business Management with Co-op diploma is the ideal way for you to venture into the world of business, network with classmates from around the world, satisfy your intellectual curiosity and add some edge and flair into your academic credentials. Moreover, the co-op term of the program provides graduates with a unique portal into the world of Canadian and global business. This diploma also offers you the option of applying for the Certificate of Supervisory Management with the Canadian Institute of Management.
Upon graduation, students will be able to:
- Develop a critical perspective on the world of business
- Acquaint yourself with, or fine-tune your understanding of, management fundamentals
- Sharpen your knowledge and practical command of diverse types of business management
- Enhance presentation skills in a business context
- Read contract law cases and discuss the basics of contract law
- Understand managerial accounting and its relevance to your management practice
- Discuss and observe how marketing functions in the modern economy
- Familiarize yourself with key concepts of economics and their application to the economy
- Draw connections between management, business communication law, managerial accounting, marketing and economics