The Sprott Shaw College Business Administration Management diploma program provides a foundational understanding of business operations which equips graduates to manage activities in a wide variety of industries. Many graduates find opportunities directing small and medium-sized businesses or providing departmental support in larger organizations.
Business Administration Management graduates are able to:
- Develop strategic business plans
- Manage various digital marketing channels such as social media
- Develop and manage project plans
- Devise and execute effective negotiation strategies and sales presentations
- Perform accounting activities and analyze financial statements
- Evaluate return on investment for business operations or marketing activities
- Use SEO and web analytics to improve profitability
- Productively use MS Office including Word, Excel and Access
- Communicate effectively using various communication channels
This program includes a Co-op placement. This placement enables the student to gain first-hand paid experience in the chosen career field while enabling Instructional staff to observe the student in a practice situation. Please note successful completion of the Co-op is required for graduation.