Online and On-Campus Delivery Options may be available!
Business Fundamentals is well suited for an individual that is looking for the shortest training to develop the core set of skills necessary to work in an office environment. People entering this program often have experience in another field or are entering the workforce for the first time.
Business Fundamentals Learning Objectives
Business Fundamentals graduates are able to:
- Productively use MS Office including Word and Excel
- Communicate effectively using various communication channels
- Provide professional and efficient customer service
- Perform accounting activities and analyze financial statements
University Transfer Program
Business Fundamentals is part of Sprott Shaw’s university transfer initiative for anyone looking to continue their education and pursue a bachelor’s degree.
Gaining professional skills and experience from our programs before moving on to complete a full degree is a great way to enjoy the focused, hands-on benefits that Sprott Shaw College offers.
This program qualifies for our University Pathway Programs with the institutions listed below. Click on the images for more details!
Why Study At Sprott Shaw?
- Lifetime access to dedicated Employment Services Specialists (ESS) who can help you with resume and cover letter writing, interview skills, and the overall job search after graduation
- Lifetime tuition-free access to course refreshers if you ever need to retrain and update your skills
- Practicum opportunities with recognized organizations across BC
- Multiple start dates so you can start your education when you want to without the wait
- Career and professional development success courses to help create a career development marketing plan, learn the cardinal rules of professionalism, and identify the target markets and employment resources in the counselling field
- Preparation and orientation courses to teach you how to find credible research, write papers, create proper citation formats including APA, and study effectively for exams
- All-inclusive program costs where what you see is what you pay. Our costs include registration fees, assessment fees, tuition, textbooks, supplies, course materials, uniforms, certificates, graduation fees, practicum fees, and much more
- Grant and scholarship opportunities are available to help you save on tuition. Up to $4000 in scholarships and grants are open to recent high school graduates, Sprott Shaw alumni, military veterans, and more! Click here to browse our full list of grants and scholarships.