Start learning from home today with Summer classes!
We know it’s a challenging time, but you don’t have to put your life on hold. At Sprott Shaw, new and incoming students can register through our online admissions process and start learning online with many of our programs. Through remote “face-to-face” instructor-led classes, students can experience interactive learning in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Contact us to learn more.
A graduate of the Business Administration Bookkeeping diploma, under the direction of a designated Accountant, is able to perform full-cycle accounting responsibilities and duties.
- Accurately record accounting transactions
- Reconcile general ledgers and bank accounts
- Create budgets
- Prepare and analyze standard financial statements
- Analyze cost behaviours and Return On Investment (ROI)
- Utilize current accounting software applications
- Record payroll transactions, pay employees and submit government remittances
- Prepare simple income tax returns
- Provide basic human resource management
- Productively use MS Office including Word, Excel and Access
- Communicate effectively using various communication channels