The Executive Office Administrator Accelerated Certificate program has been developed to equip graduates with the skills to meet the needs of today’s business world.
This accelerated program requires a minimum of one year of clerical experience or graduation from a recognized clerical program (letter from employer or certificate/diploma).
The Executive Office Administrator Certificate program has been developed to meet the needs of today’s companies focusing on MS Office, Sage 50 (Simply) Accounting, and Document Efficiencies, communication, and training in the areas of digital marketing (including social media), human resources, and travel/event planning.
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Manage various digital marketing channels such as social media
- Type correspondence and reports
- Prepare presentation materials, compile data and research
- Perform accounting activities and analyze financial statements
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Productively use MS Office including Word, Excel and Access
- Communicate effectively using various communication channels
Why Study At Sprott Shaw?
- Lifetime access to dedicated Employment Services Specialists (ESS) who can help you with resume and cover letter writing, interview skills, and the overall job search after graduation
- Lifetime tuition-free access to course refreshers if you ever need to retrain and update your skills
- Practicum opportunities with recognized organizations across BC
- Multiple start dates so you can start your education when you want to without the wait
- Career and professional development success courses to help create a career development marketing plan, learn the cardinal rules of professionalism, and identify the target markets and employment resources in the counselling field
- Preparation and orientation courses to teach you how to find credible research, write papers, create proper citation formats including APA, and study effectively for exams
- All-inclusive program costs where what you see is what you pay. Our costs include registration fees, assessment fees, tuition, textbooks, supplies, course materials, uniforms, certificates, graduation fees, practicum fees, and much more
Related Executive Office Administrator Programs: