Learn from Home!
During this period, we are now offering an online admissions process and online learning for many of our programs. Through remote “face-to-face” instructor-led classes, students will experience interactive learning in the comfort and safety of your home. Contact us to find out more.
Requiring a minimum of one year of clerical experience or graduation from a recognized clerical program (letter from employer or certificate / diploma), the Executive Office Administrator Accelerated program has been developed to meet the needs of today’s companies focusing on MS Office, Sage 50 (Simply) Accounting, and Document Efficiencies, communication, and training in the areas of digital marketing (including social media), human resources, and travel/event planning.
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
• Manage various digital marketing channels such as social media
• Type correspondence and reports
• Prepare presentation materials, compile data and research
• Perform accounting activities and analyze financial statements
• Attend meetings and take minutes
• Productively use MS Office including Word, Excel and Access
• Communicate effectively using various communication channels