Online and On-Campus Delivery Options may be available!
The Executive Office Administrator Accelerated certificate program has been developed to equip graduates with the skills to meet the needs of today’s business world.
This accelerated program requires a minimum of one year of clerical experience or graduation from a recognized clerical program (letter from employer or certificate/diploma).
The Executive Office Administrator certificate program has been developed to meet the needs of today’s companies focusing on MS Office, Sage 50 (Simply) Accounting, and Document Efficiencies, communication, and training in the areas of digital marketing (including social media), human resources, and travel/event planning.
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Manage various digital marketing channels such as social media
- Type correspondence and reports
- Prepare presentation materials, compile data and research
- Perform accounting activities and analyze financial statements
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Productively use MS Office including Word, Excel and Access
- Communicate effectively using various communication channels
Why Study at Sprott Shaw?
- Lifetime access to dedicated Employment Services Specialists (ESS) who can help you with resume and cover letter writing, interview skills, and the overall job search after graduation
- Lifetime tuition-free access to course refreshers if you ever need to retrain and update your skills
- Practicum opportunities with recognized organizations across BC
- Multiple start dates so you can start your education when you want to without the wait
- Career and professional development success courses to help create a career development marketing plan, learn the cardinal rules of professionalism, and identify the target markets and employment resources in the counselling field
- Preparation and orientation courses to teach you how to find credible research, write papers, create proper citation formats including APA, and study effectively for exams
- All-inclusive program costs where what you see is what you pay. Our costs include registration fees, assessment fees, tuition, textbooks, supplies, course materials, uniforms, certificates, graduation fees, practicum fees, and much more
- Grant and scholarship opportunities are available to help you save on tuition. Up to $4000 in scholarships and grants are open to recent high school graduates, Sprott Shaw alumni, military veterans, and more! Click here to browse our full list of grants and scholarships.
- “I would absolutely recommend the Sprott Shaw Abbotsford campus to anyone looking to go back to school. My instructors were all very thorough with the material and extremely easy to talk to.” – Kayla M.
- “With the flexibility of class dates and times, Sprott Shaw provided a personalized education.” – Danielle K.
- “The things I learned and the talents I acquired gave me a life-long career as an Administrative Assistant. I am always very grateful to the dedicated teachers and the experience that I had.” – Marj S.
Where Are Sprott Shaw Graduates Working?
Our Administration, Legal, and Hospitality graduates can be found working throughout the province. Graduates of our Administration programs are working in a diverse range of locations including the BC Cancer Agency and the Government of Canada.
Graduates of our Veterinary Assistant program can be found in various veterinary clinics such as the Central City Animal Hospital and the Panorama Village Animal Hospital.
Legal graduates can be found working in law firms and legal offices such as the Sea to Sky Law Office and Westside Family Law. Tourism and Hospitality graduates have been hired by Best Western, the Sandman Hotel Group, Grouse Mountain Tourism, and more.
Click below to learn more about where our graduates are currently working. Please note that these lists do not cover every single business that has hired a Sprott Shaw graduate, but they do provide a good representation of the sort of industries that Sprott Shaw graduates are working in.
Related Executive Office Administrator Programs