An organization needs good people, processes, and products to build a strong brand and companies are constantly on the lookout for talented administrative professionals. Not only can an excellent administrator handle the tasks of the office like bookkeeping, computers, and document processing, but they act as a resource for the entire office. Managers know the value of a great executive administrator.
Sprott Shaw College Executive Office Administrator diploma program has been developed to meet the needs of today’s companies.
First, we focus on the fundamentals like MS Office, Sage 50 (Simply) Accounting, and Document Efficiencies, so our graduates will have the hard skills to work in a busy office and get things done.
Second, we ensure that Executive Office Administrator graduates are equipped with soft skills, such as efficiency, communication, and career development.
And third, we provide expanded training in the areas of digital marketing (including social media), human resources, and travel/event planning. Graduates are well equipped to handle the many complex demands of their roles in the workplace and rise above the competition. Executive Administrators are the ultimate, sought-after resource for companies looking to get an edge
Upon completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Manage various digital marketing channels such as social media
- Type correspondence and reports
- Prepare presentation materials, compile data and research
- Perform accounting activities and analyze financial statements
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Productively use MS Office including Word, Excel and Access
- Communicate effectively using various communication