The Executive Office Administration diploma program has been developed to equip graduates with the skills to meet the needs of today’s business world.
An organization needs good people, processes, and products to build a strong brand and companies are constantly on the lookout for talented administrative professionals.
Executive Administrators are the ultimate, sought-after resource for companies looking to get an edge.
Not only can an excellent administrator handle the tasks of the office like bookkeeping, computers, and document processing, but they act as a resource for the entire office. Managers know the value of a great executive administrator.
First, we focus on the fundamentals like MS Office, Sage 50 (Simply) Accounting, and Document Efficiencies, so our graduates will have the hard skills to work in a busy office and get things done.
Second, we ensure that Executive Office Administrator graduates are equipped with soft skills, such as efficiency, communication, and career development.
And third, we provide expanded training in the areas of digital marketing (including social media), human resources, and travel/event planning.
Office Administration Diploma Graduates are well equipped to handle the many complex demands of their roles in the workplace and rise above the competition.
Upon completion of the Office Administration Diploma program, students will be able to:
- Manage various digital marketing channels such as social media
- Type correspondence and reports
- Prepare presentation materials, compile data and research
- Perform accounting activities and analyze financial statements
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Productively use MS Office including Word, Excel and Access
- Communicate effectively using various communication
Why Study At Sprott Shaw?
- Lifetime access to dedicated Employment Services Specialists (ESS) who can help you with resume and cover letter writing, interview skills, and the overall job search after graduation
- Lifetime tuition-free access to course refreshers if you ever need to retrain and update your skills
- Practicum opportunities with recognized organizations across BC
- Multiple start dates so you can start your education when you want to without the wait
- Career and professional development success courses to help create a career development marketing plan, learn the cardinal rules of professionalism, and identify the target markets and employment resources in the counselling field
- Preparation and orientation courses to teach you how to find credible research, write papers, create proper citation formats including APA, and study effectively for exams
- All-inclusive program costs where what you see is what you pay. Our costs include registration fees, assessment fees, tuition, textbooks, supplies, course materials, uniforms, certificates, graduation fees, practicum fees, and much more
Related Office Administration Diploma Programs: