Learn from Home!
During this period, we are now offering an online admissions process and online learning for many of our programs. Through virtual “face-to-face” instructor-led classes, students will experience interactive learning in the comfort and safety of your home. Contact us to find out more.
After completion of the 14-week program graduates will be able to:
- Demonstrate basic information of health, safety and proper nutrition for young children
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic licensing regulations, safety and hygiene-related to childcare facilities
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic child development
- Promote the psychological and physical safety, health and well-being of each child
- Develop and maintain a warm, caring and responsive relationship with each child
- Establish and maintain open and cooperative relationships with each child’s family
- Establish and maintain a supportive and collaborative relationship with colleagues
- Effectively learn how to resolve problems and conflicts
Graduates are eligible to apply for an Early Childhood Education Assistant license from the Ministry for Children and Family Development.